1. The has released its Fourth of July schedule and it's available here on the village's website. Plans for next Wednesday include a 10 a.m. parade through downtown () and an arts and crafts fair from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. in .
2. Staying with the Independence Day theme, 's "Red, White & Blooms" sale is ongoing through the holiday. "During our 'Red, White & Blooms' sale, get 10 percent off the following items: roses, annual flats, hanging baskets, DRAMM watering tools, and 'flagged' garden merchandise," reads.
3. Skies will be sunny Wednesday and the high will reach 92 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. Breezes will blow as hard as 25 mph. Wednesday night, skies will be mostly clear and the low will fall to 73 degrees.
4. This morning on Patch is whereby Brahm's lullaby interlude is played throughout the campus every time a new baby arrives.
5. Editor Joe O'Donnell has returned from his extremely relaxing vacation and is ready for a great summer full of stories. Thanks go out to guest editor Ken Manson, who kept the site lively and informative since June 19.