1. The is hosting a "Teach Your Child to Love Healthy Food" course at 7 p.m. Monday night. "Cognitive psychologist Julia Moravcsik, Ph. D. will share her insights and practical tips on teaching children to not just tolerate but to love vegetables, fruit, whole grains and other healthy food," reads. See the listing for more info.
2. Skies will be mostly sunny Monday and the high temp will reach 86 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. There's a 20 percent chance of rain after 1 p.m. Monday night, mostly clear skies and a low of 66 are expected.
3. It's your last chance to nominate your favorite businesses for our Readers' Choice polls. , then nominate your favorite in each category.
4. We need eight more Facebook likes to get to 400. Let's get it! Click here to get us one closer.
5. This morning on Patch is.