7-Eleven, the world’s largest convenience retailer, is celebrating 87 big ones this month.
In honor of its 87th birthday, customers are invited to stop at their neighborhood 7-Eleven from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. this Friday, July 11, for a free, small Slurpee.
Customers can also chomp down on ¼-lb. Big Bites for just $1 ALL day with their free birthday Slurpee. You can come as yourself and not have to dress up like a cow.
The 7-Eleven birthday Mardis Gras continues all next week, where customers will be able to redeem a FREE treat from July 12-19 through the 7-Eleven App, while supplies last.
Here’s the exciting lineup of FREE treats:
- Saturday, July 12th – Big Gulp®
- Sunday, July 13th – M&M’s® Brand Birthday Cake Chocolate Candies
- Monday, July 14th – Grandma’s® Cookies
- Tuesday, July 15th – Hostess® Twinkies®
- Wednesday, July 16th – TWIX® or Snickers® Brand Ice Cream Bar
- Thursday, July 17th – Quaker® Chewy® Yogurt Snack Bar
- Friday, July 18th – Pillsbury® Cookie
- Saturday, July 19th – Small Slurpee drink
To receive each day's free offer, guests must first download and register on the 7-Eleven app. Customers can join in the ‘APP’-y birthday celebration by texting BDAY to 711711 to automatically download the 7-Eleven app, also available on Google Play and the App Store.
Customers will then open the 7-Eleven app at the store and show the member barcode to the sales associate at checkout. The bar code appears below the coupons. Once the associate scans the barcode at the register, customers will receive the item as they check out.
The 7-Eleven app is not required to receive a free Slurpee drink on 7-Eleven Day (Friday, July 11).