For those not accustomed to the fast-paced news cycle we embrace at Patch, we apologize. Keeping you folks in mind, we want to take a step back and break down what we know and let you choose what you care to read about.
- Wahl's resignation was made official Monday night. Those who weren't on Patch at all this week should probably start there.
- Assistant superintendent Bruce Law is now acting superintendent. If you want to learn a bit more about him, we have a little something for you.
- One board member has "serious concerns" about District 86's future. Some juicy, who's-to-blame type stuff.
- Wahl has taken a new superintendent job in Indiana. And a significant pay cut is sure to make the commenters wonder.
- Board President Claudia Manley issued a moving-on statement Wednesday night. "As board president, I view this time of change as an opportunity for our district to selectively build an executive staff to propel this district on a new journey forward," Manley wrote.
- On Thursday Patch learned no trash-talking is allowed between Wahl and any board member according to his resignation agreement. So if you were looking forward to some verbal sparring, don't hold your breath.