Invite a friend
This exciting game is right in our backyard! Lombard is home to one of only three whirlyball courts in Illinois! Whirlyball is a teamsport that combines elements of basketball and lacrosse with the players riding Whirlybugs, small electric vehicles similar to bumper cars. This game is becoming a phenomenon and we want you to experience it first-hand. If you choose to accept the challenge, you will use hand-held scoops to propel whiffle balls at your scoring target. With a maximum of 5 on a team, you will have a bang-up time trying to outscore the competition. This trip is open to kids ages 11-16. Please meet at The Community House in Hinsdale.
|Where||The Community House 415 W 8th St, Hinsdale, IL 60521|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||11:00 am–3:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Kids, Teens, Families|
More About The Community House
The Community House is a 501 (c) 3 organization. It offers recreational programs and social services to the community as well as the surrounding suburbs in Cook and Western DuPage counties. Programs include sports, art and culture, counseling, education and community connections.
Other events here
- Shooting Camp with the CHICAGO BULLS at The Community House! Weekly on Thursdays, 5:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum & Tour of Capital Building Wed, May 29, 8:00 am–6:30 pm
- EZ Tennis Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:00 pm–5:45 pm
- Volunteer Camp at The Community House Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Caregiver Support Group; Family and Friends February 19, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / June 18, 2013 / July 16, 2013, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm
- Caregiver Support Group; Family and Friends February 19, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / June 18, 2013, 6:30 pm–9:30 pm
- CHICAGO BULLS, BULLS/SOX ACADEMY OFFER YOUTH SUMMER BASKETBALL CAMPS IN HINSDALE July 30, 2013 / July 31, 2013 / August 1, 2013 / August 2, 2013 / August 3, 2013 / August 5, 2013 / August 6, 2013 / August 7, 2013 / August 8, 2013 / August 9, 2013, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm