Invite a friend
Sit and Get Fit! Adult Seated Exercise Class
Start the new year off right with our Seated Exercise Classes at The Community House. Meet our new instructor, Gail Avgeris, a certified personal trainer, who will lead you in enjoyable and beneficial exercises while seated in a chair. You’ll increase your range of motion, circulation, flexibility, balance and strength with easy to follow moves. Classes meet on Monday and Wednesdays from 1pm to 2pm.
For your greater flexibility purchase a 10-class punch card for $60 (members), $75 (guests). We also offer Ageless Yoga
classes on Friday mornings from 10:30am to 11:30am.
|Where||The Community House 415 W 8th St, Hinsdale, IL 60521|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||1:00 pm–2:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Families, Seniors|
More About The Community House
The Community House is a 501 (c) 3 organization. It offers recreational programs and social services to the community as well as the surrounding suburbs in Cook and Western DuPage counties. Programs include sports, art and culture, counseling, education and community connections.
Other events here
- Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum & Tour of Capital Building Wed, May 29, 8:00 am–6:30 pm
- EZ Tennis Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:00 pm–5:45 pm
- Shooting Camp with the CHICAGO BULLS at The Community House! Weekly on Thursdays, 5:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Volunteer Camp at The Community House Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Caregiver Support Group; Family and Friends February 19, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / June 18, 2013 / July 16, 2013, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm
- Caregiver Support Group; Family and Friends February 19, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / June 18, 2013, 6:30 pm–9:30 pm
- CHICAGO BULLS, BULLS/SOX ACADEMY OFFER YOUTH SUMMER BASKETBALL CAMPS IN HINSDALE July 30, 2013 / July 31, 2013 / August 1, 2013 / August 2, 2013 / August 3, 2013 / August 5, 2013 / August 6, 2013 / August 7, 2013 / August 8, 2013 / August 9, 2013, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm