Invite a friend
Kidz in the Mix Dance Class
Kidz in the Mix is a dance & yoga program for 6-11 year old created and taught by Tanja Pazou. Kidz in the Mix has been established for over 5 years now and it is
a striving program throughout Chicago. Children learn the 4 disciplines of any movement program: Strength Training, Flexibility, Balance & Coordination. With games such as FREEZE DANCE and FREEZE TAG children break the ice between each other immediately and develop a creative sense to express their own movement ideas in a supportive environment. Dance Choreography is taught to popular music and developed with the integration of creative dance ideas of Kidz in the Mix members.
In a 30-minute Yoga session children learn to be quiet, respectful, thankful and excited about learning new poses and mastering them over time.
Tanja Pazou has developed KIDZ IN THE MIX to a level that has been extremely successful for advanced dancers. A core group of 10 children was recently nominated for the Chicago Music Awards, they received a standing ovation at the Veganmania in Chicago and Pazou Productions produced a television pilot for Kidz in the Mix recently to advance the program.
Kidz in the Mix is a creative dance & yoga program for children ages 6-11 that like to enjoy and explore the possibilities of movement in many ways.
More About The Community House
The Community House is a 501 (c) 3 organization. It offers recreational programs and social services to the community as well as the surrounding suburbs in Cook and Western DuPage counties. Programs include sports, art and culture, counseling, education and community connections.
Other events here
- Caregiver Support Group; Family and Friends February 19, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / June 18, 2013 / July 16, 2013, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm
- FUNdamentals Camp with the Chicago Bulls Weekly on Tuesdays, 5:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Caregiver Support Group; Family and Friends February 19, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / June 18, 2013, 6:30 pm–9:30 pm
- EZ Tennis Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:00 pm–5:45 pm
- Shooting Camp with the CHICAGO BULLS at The Community House! Weekly on Thursdays, 5:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum & Tour of Capital Building Wed, May 29, 8:00 am–6:30 pm
- Volunteer Camp at The Community House Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- CHICAGO BULLS, BULLS/SOX ACADEMY OFFER YOUTH SUMMER BASKETBALL CAMPS IN HINSDALE July 30, 2013 / July 31, 2013 / August 1, 2013 / August 2, 2013 / August 3, 2013 / August 5, 2013 / August 6, 2013 / August 7, 2013 / August 8, 2013 / August 9, 2013, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm