Invite a friend
Chicago Bulls Training Camp at The Community House!
Chicago Bulls Rookie and Veteran Camp Combined
The Chicago Bulls are coming to your neighborhood!
No one can teach basketball better than the Chicago Bulls! This summer, learn from the best and let the Chicago Bulls
teach you how to play like a Champion! Develop essential basketball fundamentals including: ball handling, passing, shooting, rebounding, individual moves, footwork, and team concepts. We work on every part of your child’s game.
Every Chicago Bulls summer camp participant receives an EXCLUSIVE UNITED CENTER EXPERIENCE!! Each camp participant, along with one guest, will be invited to the United Center, home of the Chicago Bulls, for a Q&A session with a Bulls personality and a current and or former Bulls player! During the camp each player will compete in the Bulls Skills Competition. At the end of
the summer, the top three contestants will compete in the finals on the floor of the United Center (date TBD). Each
camper will receive a Chicago Bulls duffel bag, Bulls indoor/outdoor basketball, t-shirt, evaluation report and graduation certificate.
Coaches will divide the kids based on age and ability level. Younger children (approximate ages 6-8) will focus on
building fundamentals with fun drills to understand the game and improve their play. For the older kids (approximate ages 9-12), coaches work on the “team”
concept and refining and advancing the skills for the serious or soon-to-be serious player. You are sure to improve your ball handling, passing, shooting,
rebounding, and footwork!
Dates: July 30-August 3
Location: The Community House
Instructors: Bulls Training Camp Staff
|Where||The Community House 415 W 8th St, Hinsdale, IL 60521|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||1:00 pm–4:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Kids, Teens, Families|
More About The Community House
The Community House is a 501 (c) 3 organization. It offers recreational programs and social services to the community as well as the surrounding suburbs in Cook and Western DuPage counties. Programs include sports, art and culture, counseling, education and community connections.
Other events here
- Caregiver Support Group; Family and Friends February 19, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / June 18, 2013 / July 16, 2013, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm
- FUNdamentals Camp with the Chicago Bulls Weekly on Tuesdays, 5:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Caregiver Support Group; Family and Friends February 19, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / June 18, 2013, 6:30 pm–9:30 pm
- EZ Tennis Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:00 pm–5:45 pm
- Shooting Camp with the CHICAGO BULLS at The Community House! Weekly on Thursdays, 5:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum & Tour of Capital Building Wed, May 29, 8:00 am–6:30 pm
- Volunteer Camp at The Community House Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- CHICAGO BULLS, BULLS/SOX ACADEMY OFFER YOUTH SUMMER BASKETBALL CAMPS IN HINSDALE July 30, 2013 / July 31, 2013 / August 1, 2013 / August 2, 2013 / August 3, 2013 / August 5, 2013 / August 6, 2013 / August 7, 2013 / August 8, 2013 / August 9, 2013, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm