Invite a friend
Caregiver Support Group; Family and Friends
If you or someone you know
are caring for a loved one or may be in the future, this meeting will provide
you with support from a group of peers who are having similar experiences.
Resources are available for
you and your loved ones to help you make informed decisions and also to share
experiences in order to relieve caregiver stress & confusion.
Assistance sponsors these informal meetings and is
available to the public at no charge.
Assistance is committed to making a difference in
Meetings are located at The Community House
415 West Eighth St.
Hinsdale, IL. 60521
Meetings are held
the 3rd Tuesday of each month!
Days, 2:30pm –
4:00pm & Evenings, 6:30pm – 8:00pm
For more information
Janet Simons at (630) 243-5886 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kate Vogts at (630) 323-7500,
Ext (225) email@example.com
More About The Community House
The Community House is a 501 (c) 3 organization. It offers recreational programs and social services to the community as well as the surrounding suburbs in Cook and Western DuPage counties. Programs include sports, art and culture, counseling, education and community connections.
Other events here
- Shooting Camp with the CHICAGO BULLS at The Community House! Weekly on Thursdays, 5:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum & Tour of Capital Building Wed, May 29, 8:00 am–6:30 pm
- EZ Tennis Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:00 pm–5:45 pm
- Volunteer Camp at The Community House Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Caregiver Support Group; Family and Friends February 19, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / June 18, 2013 / July 16, 2013, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm
- CHICAGO BULLS, BULLS/SOX ACADEMY OFFER YOUTH SUMMER BASKETBALL CAMPS IN HINSDALE July 30, 2013 / July 31, 2013 / August 1, 2013 / August 2, 2013 / August 3, 2013 / August 5, 2013 / August 6, 2013 / August 7, 2013 / August 8, 2013 / August 9, 2013, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm