Week in Review: Redd Herring Gets New Owner, Dianne Barrett Suit Continues
Patch looks back at five of the most read stories from the week of May 14 to May 18.
1. Redd Herring Changes Owners, Will Become Talley's Kitchen + Bar: The Clarendon Hills restaurant will briefly close in early June and reopen with a new look and menu.
2. Dianne Barrett's Suit Against D86 Continues, Takes On Board's New Access Policy: District 86 has filed a motion for sanctions against the board member and her lawyers seeking reimbursement for costs related to latest hearing.
3. Chicago NATO Summit: A Suburbanite’s Survival Guide: Life as we know it may be disrupted a bit while the eyes of the world are on Chicago for three days.
4. Standard Market Owners Open Bakersfield Restaurant on Ogden: The Westmont restaurant opened May 1 and offers high-end dining its ownership believes the Ogden corridor was missing.
5. New Oak Street Bridge Must Have Two Lanes, IDOT Says: Hinsdale Village President Tom Cauley said the Board of Trustees hopes to question IDOT officials on what other guidelines must be followed to get government funding for the project.