Underage Drinking, Cannabis Possession: Police Blotter
Hinsdale police reports, March 9-March 11
MONDAY, MARCH 11
Scott D. Walters, 31, of the first block of Ivy Lane, Oak Brook, was charged with DUI, DUI .08 or more and improper lane usage. Police said they stopped Walters at 10:54 p.m. on the 600 block of West Ogden Avenue for improper lane use when he was observed to be under the influence of alcohol. He submitted a breath sample with a BAC over .08 and was released to appear in court.
SATURDAY, MARCH 9
Underage Drinking, Cannabis Possession
Two male teens at 10:25 p.m. were seen walking on the 500 block of East Woodland Avenue in possession of alcohol and were stopped by police. One of the teens was 17 and charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor as well as illegal possession of tobacco by a minor. He was released to a parent and referred to a peer jury program. The other teen, Jack Joseph Smith, 18, of the 800 block of South Quincy Street, Hinsdale, was charged with possession of cannabis, possession of drug equipment and illegal consumption of alcohol under 21 years old. Smith was released to appear in court.
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills news:
- Condition of Woman Rescued from Hinsdale Fire Upgraded to 'Good'
- Elderly Woman Rescued from Burning House in Hinsdale
- Student Found With Pot at Hinsdale Central: Police Blotter
- Garfield Street Burglary Reported, Jewelry Missing
- One of 23 Guns Stolen During Burglary Found in Burr Ridge Home: Police
- $1K in Pink Tickets Stolen, Residential Burglary Reported: Police Blotter
- House Guest Suspected in Hinsdale Theft: Police Blotter
- Westmont Woman Charged With Husband's Stabbing Murder
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies, including the Hinsdale Police Department. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor by emailing email@example.com. We will verify and report the outcome.