Temps Return to 80s: Thursday's Morning Report
A very special Uniquely Thursday and construction in downtown Clarendon Hills are also among the things you should know about for July 26.
1. Skies will be partly sunny Thursday and the high will reach 89 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. There's a 40 percent chance of rain. Thursday night, there's a 20 percent chance of rain, while partly cloudy skies and a low of 69 are expected.
2. Tonight's Uniquely Thursday in Hinsdale's Burlington Park is a special one because the Patch table is going to be there! We'll be handing out Patch swag, signing up for our email newsletter, and talking all things Hinsdale and Clarendon Hills. Be sure to drop by from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. (Oh, and Slippery When Wet will provide the tunes.)
3. All Wined Up's weekly free wine tasting is set for 5 p.m. Thursday at the shop's 27 S. Prospect Ave. location. H2Vino will provide the guest pourer this week. A great pre-Uniquely activity.
4. Construction begins in downtown Clarendon Hills beginning Thursday. Get more details here. Work is expected to go on until the end of August, so get used to it.
5. This morning on Patch is an opportunity for readers' to support their favorite local businesses—from restaurants, to boutiques, to dog trainers—in our Readers' Choice poll series. Click here to see a list of categories and start voting!