$700 in Items Stolen from Unlocked Car: Police Blotter
Hinsdale police reports, Jan. 15-21.
SUNDAY, JAN. 20
Pipe Stolen from Business' Storage Space
Five pieces of copper pipe worth a combined $250 were stolen from an attached storage area at Soltwisch Plumbing, 422 Chestnut St., between 12 p.m. Jan. 14 and 10 a.m. Jan. 18, police said.
There was no forced entry, but police say they do not believe an employee is responsible. The case is pending.
FRIDAY, JAN. 18
Unlocked Car Burglarized
Someone entered an unlocked car parked in the alley of the 400 block of South Thurlow Street and stole a $499 radar detector and a $200 pair of sunglasses between 9:30 p.m. Jan. 16 and 7:30 a.m. Jan. 17, police said.
The case is pending.
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills news:
- DUI, Cold Medicine Thief, Raccoon in Chimney: Police Blotter
- Texting Driver Hits Car, Charged with DUI: Police Blotter
- 2 Middle-Schoolers Charged with Pot Possession: Police Blotter
- Stolen Car Found in Hinsdale, Phony Comcast Account Opened: Police Blotter
- 3 More Car Burglaries, $1,850 in Copper Pipe Stolen: Police Blotter
- Computer Equipment Stolen from Hinsdale School: Police Blotter
- Hinsdale Home Burglarized While Owners on Vacation: Police Blotter
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies, including the Hinsdale Police Department. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor by emailing email@example.com. We will verify and report the outcome.