Help Not Wanted, Suspicious Person: Police Blotter
Clarendon Hills police reports, March 1
FRIDAY, MARCH 1
A homeowner at 12:36 p.m. on the first block of Woodstock Avenue reported a suspicious man in his 50s who looked like he was delivering a package to the home. The homeowner was not expecting any deliveries. The man left after a few minutes.
Employee Not Welcome
A man at 5:20 p.m. wanted to speak with a officer regarding his job at a business on the 300 block of Holmes Avenue. The man wanted to know if the business had an order of protection against him after he was told to leave and not return until the next day. The man was told at the time that he was no longer allowed on the business' property when he went there on this day to get his work schedule.
A woman at 12:50 p.m. on the 300 block of Reserve Circle reported that someone took a walker off her front porch. The incident occurred sometime between 10 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. Feb. 28. The walker is valued at $50.
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills news:
- Condition of Woman Rescued from Hinsdale Fire Upgraded to 'Good'
- Student Found With Pot at Hinsdale Central: Police Blotter
- Garfield Street Burglary Reported, Jewelry Missing
- One of 23 Guns Stolen During Burglary Found in Burr Ridge Home: Police
- $1K in Pink Tickets Stolen, Residential Burglary Reported: Police Blotter
- House Guest Suspected in Hinsdale Theft: Police Blotter
- Westmont Woman Charged With Husband's Stabbing Murder
- Birthday Party Fistfight, $150 in Steaks Stolen from Jewel: Police Blotter
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies, including the Clarendon Hills Police Department. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify and report the outcome.