Super Bowl Specials: Where to Go in Hinsdale Area
Patch called around to some local establishments to see what they're offering on Super Bowl Sunday.
Super Bowl Sunday is fast approaching, and after calling around to a bunch of local bars and restaurants, Patch has a list of specials for those who want to go out for the big game, but not go far.
We probably missed some great local specials out there for Super Bowl Sunday. If you know of any, tell us in the comments!
CiNe Modern Taqueria—29 E. 1st St., Hinsdale; 630-590-5655
- 10 tacos for $25
- Assorted appetizer platter for $20
- Drink specials
- Raffle every quarter
Country House—241 55th St., Clarendon Hills; 630-986-5444
- $2.50 Miller and Budweiser beers all day
- $3 regular appetizers (at kickoff)
- $3.99 regular Country Burgers (at kickoff)
Il Poggiolo (delivery/pick-up)—8 E. 1st St., Hinsdale; 630-734-9400
- 2-topping pizzas: $9.99
- House or Caesar salad: $35 half pan/$50 full pan
- Calabrese skewers: $38/$55
- Italian meatballs: $40/$65
- Chicken wings: $35/$60
- Rigatoni pasta: $55/$75
- Italian dessert platter: $40
- Full package (with complimentary pizza): $243/$345
Kerry Piper—7900 Joliet Rd., Willowbrook; 630-325-3732
- $2 Budweiser, Bud Light bottles
- 50-cent wings
Topaz—780 Village Center Dr., Burr Ridge; 630-654-1616
- Complimentary "football fare" appetizers in bar area.
Tracy’s Tavern—401 55th St., Clarendon Hills; 630-654-9451
- $10 Coors Light buckets (5 beers)
- $3 Wild Turkey shots/mixed drinks.