Sold! Local Home Sales: Oct. 4 Edition
What's selling? A three-bedroom Clarendon Hills home sold for $324,000.
A three-bedroom, two-bathroom home at 311 Park Avenue in Clarendon Hills sold for $324,000. The single-family, brick-ranch home features a three-season porch, a recreation room and professionally-landscaped yard.
These other properties were sold in DuPage County recently, according to DuPage County property records.
- 15 N. Monroe St.: $550,000
- 421 Ashbury Drive: $330,000
- 5593 S. Oak St.: $332,500
- 605 S. Thurlow St.: $1,305,000
- 5810 Woodmere Drive: $850,000
- 301 Columbine Drive: $420,000
- 314 Ridge Ave.: $1,187,500
- 311 Park Ave.: $324,000
- 12 Blodgett Ave.: $396,000
- 433 Ridge Ave.: $599,000
- 39 Chestnut Ave.: $347,000
- 9060 Turnberry Drive: $957,000
- 7381 S. Madison St.: $577,500
- 5951 S. Grant St.: $945,000
- 15W241 81st St.: $575,000
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? Consult the Hinsdale, Clarendon Hills and Burr Ridge Real Estate Directories.