A four-bedroom, three-bathroom house at 707 S. Bodin St., Hinsdale, recently sold for $1,050,000.
The single-family home was built in 2011. Its kitchen has a La Cornue over, Miele dishwasher and Perrin and Rowe faucets. Additionally, the home has carved stone fireplaces, imported tiles, natural walnut floors in the finished lower level and an all-natural stone exterior.
These other properties were sold recently, according to public property records.
- 707 S. Bodin St.: $1,050,000
- 328 Jamine Ln.: $159,000
- 223 Justina St.: $855,000
- 740 Phillipa St.: $845,000
- 736 Bittersweet Ln.: $1,120,000
- 411 W. North St.: $185,000
- 264 Churchill Pl.: $589,000
- 5 Tumblebrook Ct.: $900,000
- 121 Carriage Way Dr.: $475,000
- 178 Foxborough Pl.: $350,000
- 6539 Manor Dr.: $750,000
- 78 Trent Ct. 78: $455,000
- 1116 Woodview Rd.: $225,000
- 850 Village Center Dr. 312: $347,000
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? Consult the Hinsdale, Clarendon Hills and Burr Ridge Real Estate Directories.