Shoplifter Interrupted, Non-Viral Video: Police Blotter
Clarendon Hills police reports, March 1-3
SUNDAY, MARCH 3
A female at 4:08 p.m. attempted to take $40 worth of groceries from a store on the 300 block of Holmes Avenue. An employee advised she is being cooperative, even though a dispatcher heard crying and yelling in the background.
FRIDAY, MARCH 1
So Not Funny
A witness at 6:47 p.m. saw a male juvenile smash two gallons of milk on the floor of a store on the 300 block of Holmes Avenue. The boy pretended to slip with two gallons of milk in his hands, then smash the milk, according to police. Another juvenile filmed the incident on his phone. The responding officer spoke with the juveniles' parents and restitution was made. The juveniles were told they can no longer enter the store with or without parents.
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills news:
- Condition of Woman Rescued from Hinsdale Fire Upgraded to 'Good'
- Student Found With Pot at Hinsdale Central: Police Blotter
- Garfield Street Burglary Reported, Jewelry Missing
- One of 23 Guns Stolen During Burglary Found in Burr Ridge Home: Police
- $1K in Pink Tickets Stolen, Residential Burglary Reported: Police Blotter
- House Guest Suspected in Hinsdale Theft: Police Blotter
- Westmont Woman Charged With Husband's Stabbing Murder
- Birthday Party Fistfight, $150 in Steaks Stolen from Jewel: Police Blotter
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies, including the Clarendon Hills Police Department. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify and report the outcome.