Police Get Involved in D86 Movie Issue, Video-Gaming Ban Passed: Week in Review
Patch looks back at five of the most read stories from the week of Sept. 17 to Sept. 21.
1. Complaints About Sex-Heavy Films in School Prompt Cops to Review District Emails: The Hinsdale Police Department wants to make sure nothing threatening is being sent to district officials.
2. Clarendon Hills Video Gaming Ban Passed by Village Board: Trustees who voted for the ban cited a lack of local control and a lack of local desire for video gaming as their reasoning.
3. Hinsdale Police Investigating Midday Burglary on 3rd Street: Jewelry was taken from the home during a burglary that is believed to have occurred between 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Friday.
4. Man Exposes Self to Female Employees at 2 Hinsdale Stores: The incidents occurred earlier this month; there is no suspect at this time.
5. Clarendon Hills' Kristi Gilbert Starts Event-Design Company: The former Patch columnist's business is called Poppy Event Design and she's currently in the process of planning seven parties.