Register Now: Patch Hosting 'Main Street U' Event at CiNe Modern Taqueria
We'll be there from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 28, noshing on tacos and talking about all the ways you can use Patch and social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter to improve your online presence.
Planned a trip to Hinsdale's newest hot spot, CiNe Modern Taqueria, yet?
If not, Patch is giving you a reason.
Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills Patch and Burr Ridge Patch are partnering with CiNe to put on Main Street U, a free, two-hour event designed to teach local officials, business owners, and passionate residents how to improve their connection to the community by using social media like Facebook and Twitter, as well as Patch.
(And to give them some tacos.)
Attendees can learn the basics of Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms while also being shown how to go from a Patch reader to a Patch user by blogging, posting events, and creating community announcements.
(Did I mention there will be tacos?)
RSVP by filling out the form above to attend Main Street U, to be held 6 to 8 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 28, at Cine Modern Taqueria, 29 E. 1st St. in Hinsdale. However, you don't have to register in advance to attend — you can register in-person at the event.
See More on Patch
- Cinco de Mayo: Best Mexican Restaurants in Hinsdale, Clarendon Hills, Burr Ridge
- Yelp's Top 10 Restaurants in Hinsdale/Clarendon Hills: Do You Agree?
- 'West Suburban Living' Features Hinsdale Spots in Best of the West Issue
- Trib’s Vettel on CiNe: 2 Stars, Peter Burdi ‘Rules Hinsdale’
- New Downtown Hinsdale Development's 1st Public Hearing Postponed