District 86 Board to See Capital Improvements, Hold Meeting: Monday's Morning Report
Pleasant weather and a Clarendon Hills Village Board meeting are also among the items you should know about for Aug. 20.
1. The District 86 Board of Education meets Monday night for a regular action meeting at Hinsdale South High School. Board members will begin the meeting early, at 7 p.m., to take a tour of the school and see the capital improvements installed over the summer. See the meeting's full agenda here on the district's website.
2. Skies will be mostly sunny Monday and the high will reach 74 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. There's a slim chance of showers after 2 p.m. Monday night, partly cloudy skies and a low of 58 are expected.
3. The Clarendon Hills Village Board meets Monday night at Village Hall and on the agenda is part two of the discussion on the future of the DARE program in the village's schools. The meeting begins at 7 p.m. and its full agenda can be found here on the village's website.
4. Sign up for Patch's daily email newsletter and get all of the top Hinsdale and Clarendon Hills headlines right in your inbox each morning. It's free and easy!
5. This morning on Patch is an item on recent quotes made by State Sen. Kirk Dillard (R-Hinsdale) about the possibility of the senator running for governor in 2014.