Missing Mom Found in Georgia Jail, Guests Suspected of Jewelry Theft: Week in Review
Patch looks back at five of the most read stories from the week of Nov. 26 to Nov. 30.
1. Missing Mom Linda Fellenbaum Found in Georgia Jail: The Hinsdale and Joliet resident was arrested in Fulton County, Ga., and used a fake name but was identified through fingerprints, police said. Detectives believe her missing son is safe, too.
2. House Guests Suspected in Hinsdale Jewelry Theft: Police Blotter: Hinsdale police reports, Nov. 20-26.
3. Hinsdale Trustee Doug Geoga Not Running for Re-election: The Administration and Community Affairs Committee chairman said a move to Chicago may be coming for him and his wife, and he wouldn't want to leave in the middle of a term.
4. D86 Board OKs Tentative $75 Million Balloon Tax Levy: The amount the district actually gets permission to collect next spring will likely be significantly lower once the district's total EAV and new construction numbers are known.
5. Madison Street Fire: Foul Play 'Not Ruled Out' as Investigation Continues: Tri-State Fire Protection District Deputy Chief Jack Mancione said it has not been determined if foul play led to the Nov. 15 fire that damaged three business spaces, but it hasn't been ruled out.