Man Sells Stolen Golf Clubs, D86 Board Member Wants Power to Approve Movies: Week in Review
Patch looks back five of the most read stories from the week of Oct. 1 to Oct. 5.
1. Hinsdale Man Charged After Trying to Sell Stolen Golf Clubs: Police Blotter: Hinsdale police reports, Sept. 25 to Oct. 1.
2. D86 Movie Controversy: Board Member Wants More Oversight: Richard Skoda said he wants to avoid future issues by having the board review course outlines in advance of classes getting underway.
3. Police Merger Would Eliminate 5 Positions, Save Villages Up to $800K, Officials Say: Details of the potential police-department consolidation by the villages of Hinsdale and Clarendon Hills were released Thursday night at a community information meeting in Hinsdale.
4. Former Hinsdale Resident Gets Prison Time For Ponzi Scheme: John Terzakis, who pleaded guilty to conspiring to defraud clients of Vesta Strategies, was sentenced last week in federal court.
5. Football: Red Devils Blow 21-Point Lead, Lose OT Heartbreaker to OPRF: Huskies running back Jakari Cammon ran for more than 200 yards and the game-winning score in Hinsdale Friday night.