Kinga European Holding Back-to-School Shoe Sale: Tuesday's Morning Report
Sunny weather is expected on the last day of July in Hinsdale and Clarendon Hills.
1. Kinga European Childrens Shoes' back-to-school sale began Monday and runs through Aug. 5 at 777 N. York Rd. in Hinsdale. "Bring the info about this promotion to the Hinsdale store and receive 10 percent OFF on any shoes, boots or slippers in the store," the event's Patch listing reads. See the listing for more info.
2. Skies will be mostly sunny Tuesday and the high will reach 88 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. Tuesday night, expect mostly clear skies and a low of 69 degrees.
3. Tuesday is the last day that Vern Goers Greenhouse customers can enter into the Customer Container Photo Contest. "Voting will take place during the month of August," the event's Patch listing reads. "Be sure to stop by with a photo of your garden or containers to have a chance to win one of three great prizes!" See the listing for more details on how to enter.
4. This morning on Patch is a quick item on a proposed District 181 policy that would limit the amount of money staff can charge to the district for working meals.
5. It's the last day of July. We at Patch hope you guys are enjoying the summer as it flies by. There are only a few weeks left until school starts for District 86 and District 181 students, so make the most of them!
Want your event to be featured in Patch's morning report? Post it here on our events calendar!