Jewel Shopper Steals Baby Formula, Credit Card Fraud Reported: Police Blotter
Clarendon Hills police reports, Feb. 21-27.
SUNDAY, FEB. 24
No Valid Driver's License
Raul Peres, 30, of the 300 block of Burlington Avenue, Downers Grove, was charged with driving without a valid license, police said, after a 12:12 a.m. traffic stop near the intersection of Ogden Avenue and Monroe Street. He was released to appear in court.
THURSDAY, FEB. 21
Plane Old Fraud
A resident from the 0-100 block of Tuttle Avenue told police at 3:21 p.m. that his or her credit card was fraudulently used to purchase two plane tickets worth $1,090.67 some time on Feb. 18 or Feb. 19.
Police said the resident discovered the purchase when the credit card was declined, and was filing a police report in order to recover the lost money.
Baby Formula Stolen
Someone stole five containers of baby formula worth $152.83 from Jewel-Osco at 3:42 p.m., police said.
The person was caught on store surveillance video but has not been identified, police said. The case is under investigation.
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills news:
- Student Found With Pot at Hinsdale Central: Police Blotter
- Garfield Street Burglary Reported, Jewelry Missing
- One of 23 Guns Stolen During Burglary Found in Burr Ridge Home: Police
- $1K in Pink Tickets Stolen, Residential Burglary Reported: Police Blotter
- House Guest Suspected in Hinsdale Theft: Police Blotter
- Westmont Woman Charged With Husband's Stabbing Murder
- Birthday Party Fistfight, $150 in Steaks Stolen from Jewel: Police Blotter
- More Hinsdale ATM Trouble Reported to Police
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies, including the Clarendon Hills Police Department. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor by emailing email@example.com. We will verify and report the outcome.