Identity Theft, Credit Card Fraud: Police Blotter
Hinsdale police reports, March 5-13
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 13
Someone from Texas withdrew $3,000 from a resident's checking account. The incident was reported at 7:13 p.m. from the 500 block of West Ninth Street.
Credit Card Fraud
Someone made six fraudulent purchases totaling $1,847.13 using a credit card number from a resident on the first block of North Clay Street. The purchases were made between Feb. 13 and 12:29 p.m. March 13.
TUESDAY, MARCH 12
Rental Car Busted Up
Someone damaged the driver's side window of a resident’s rental vehicle while it was parked in a commuter parking lot on the 800 block of West Burlington Drive. The damage occurred between 7:30 a.m. and 9:30 p.m. March 12 and was estimated at about $300.
TUESDAY, MARCH 5
Package Swiped From Front Porch
A resident reported that someone stole a package from his front porch on the first block of North Vine Street. The package was taken between 5 p.m. and 11:59 p.m. March 5. It is valued at $252.85.
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills news:
- Condition of Woman Rescued from Hinsdale Fire Upgraded to 'Good'
- Elderly Woman Rescued from Burning House in Hinsdale
- Student Found With Pot at Hinsdale Central: Police Blotter
- Garfield Street Burglary Reported, Jewelry Missing
- One of 23 Guns Stolen During Burglary Found in Burr Ridge Home: Police
- $1K in Pink Tickets Stolen, Residential Burglary Reported: Police Blotter
- House Guest Suspected in Hinsdale Theft: Police Blotter
- Westmont Woman Charged With Husband's Stabbing Murder
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies, including the Hinsdale Police Department. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify and report the outcome.