Hinsdale Trustees to Discuss New Fox's Location: Tuesday's Morning Report
Keep your week rolling right with these important items from Patch.
1. The Village of Hinsdale Board of Trustees meets Tuesday night at Memorial Hall and will discuss an application for a special-use permit by Fox's on York, a restaurant that wants to open in Gateway Square but has experienced a little neighborly resistance. (Read more about Fox's here.) The meeting begins at 7:30 p.m. and its full agenda can be found here.
2. Editor Joe O'Donnell is on vacation through Tuesday, June 26. (Do your best to cope.) No worries, though: Ken Manson is filling in full-time for the next week and Patch won't miss a beat! Ken can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Tuesday is Juneteenth, also known as Freedom Day and Emancipation Day, which celebrates the anniversary of the emancipation of the last slaves in the U.S. in 1865. Read more about it here.
4. The Community House's first preschool gymnastics class of the summer takes place Tuesday at 11:30 a.m. "This class will help to improve coordination, strength, balance, flexibility, and build self confidence, all in an exciting and fun environment," the event's Patch listing reads. The class is $80 and runs through Aug. 14.
5. Get all your local headlines via Facebook by liking the Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills Patch page. Let's get to 400 likes!