Disorderly Conduct, Attempted Burglary: Police Blotter
Hinsdale police reports, Feb. 28-March 8
FRIDAY, MARCH 8
Someone made a forced entry to the rear of a home on the 100 block of East Walnut Street while it was unoccupied. The incident occurred between 6:40 p.m. and 10:22 p.m. No items were missing at the time of the report.
Hit and Run Crash
Someone pulled into a woman's driveway on the 600 block of Woodland Avenue and backed into her retaining wall. The incident occurred between 3 p.m. March 7 and 8 a.m. March 8. The cost to repair the damage was unknown at the time of the report.
THURSDAY, FEB. 28
A woman at 1:30 p.m. reported a known suspect who made statements that alarmed and disturbed her at a business on the 500 block of East Ogden Avenue. The woman has been repeatedly harassed by the subject.
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills news:
- Elderly Woman Rescued from Burning House in Hinsdale
- Student Found With Pot at Hinsdale Central: Police Blotter
- Garfield Street Burglary Reported, Jewelry Missing
- One of 23 Guns Stolen During Burglary Found in Burr Ridge Home: Police
- $1K in Pink Tickets Stolen, Residential Burglary Reported: Police Blotter
- House Guest Suspected in Hinsdale Theft: Police Blotter
- Westmont Woman Charged With Husband's Stabbing Murder
- Birthday Party Fistfight, $150 in Steaks Stolen from Jewel: Police Blotter
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies, including the Hinsdale Police Department. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor by emailing email@example.com. We will verify and report the outcome.