Grinch Steals Christmas Light Fixer: Police Blotter
Burr Ridge Police Reports, Dec. 6-11
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 8
Police responded to a report of credit card fraud at 450 Village Center Dr. at 12:09 p.m. A person told police that someone had used his debit card to make unauthorized purchases, even though the card was still in his possession. Police are still investigating the matter.
MONDAY, DECEMBER 10
Lightkeeper Pro taken
A resident of Berkshire Court told police at 1:38 p.m. that someone had stolen an envelope that had been left between the storm door and the inside door for a friend to pick up. The envelope contained a Lightkeeper Pro, a device used to repair strands of Christmas lights.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Burr Ridge news:
- Neighbors Complain About Hanging Deer Carcasses: Police Blotter
- Man Charged With DUI Also Found With Marijuana: Police Blotter
- Cash Stolen from Purse at Preschool: Police Blotter
- Burr Ridge Man Charged with 2 DUIs in 5 Days: Police Blotter
- Burr Ridge Shopper Caught Stealing Sweaters: Police Blotter
- Cops Visit Area of Burr Ridge Party Twice: Police Blotter
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies, including the Burr Ridge Police Department. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor by emailing email@example.com. We will verify and report the outcome.