Election 2013: 6 Vying for 4 Maercker District 60 Board Seats
Three of the six candidates on the April 9 ballot are current board members seeking re-election.
Six candidates including three sitting board members filed nominating papers to run for four open Maercker School District 60 Board of Education seats and will appear on the April 9 ballot, an email from district administration said.
The portion of the ballot for District 60 school board will include the following names:
- Lisa Bishop
- Paul Watkiss
- Arthur L. Andersen IV
- Pradeep Tekkey
- Michael Gombosi
- Patricia Dieball
Bishop, Watkiss, the board's current president, and Dieball are the sitting board member seeking re-election. Andersen, Tekkey and Gombosi would be first-term members.
The term of board member Tim Casey also expires in April. He is not seeking re-election.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are plenty of ways to keep up on local news:
More 2013 election news:
- 5 D181 Board Candidates Vying for 3 Seats
- 3 Clarendon Hills Trustee Candidates Unopposed in April Election
- Village President Tom Cauley Unopposed in 2013 Election
- Dianne Barrett Not Among 9 Running for D86 Board: Election 2013
- Election 2013: 3 to Run for Burr Ridge Mayor, 5 for Village Board
- Election 2013: Board Member Lewensohn Among First 5 D181 Candidates to File
- Election 2013: 3 Candidates File For Burr Ridge Mayoral Race on 1st Day
- Election 2013: D86 Parent Who Opposed Sex-Heavy Movies Seeking School Board Seat