DuPage Medical Group Hosting Open House: Thursday's Morning Report
The weekend is close; get one day closer with these important items from Patch.
1. DuPage Medical Group's Dermatology Institute and Belleza Skin Care Institute, located at 908 N. Elm St. in Hinsdale, will host an open house Thursday from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. "The event will feature live skin-care demonstrations, a meet-and-greet with physicians and staff, as well as consultation services from beauty industry reps," the event's Patch listing reads. The event is open to all.
2. Skies will be sunny Thursday and the high will reach 73 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. Thursday night, some clouds will move in and the low will fall to 53 degrees.
3. The Clarendon Hills Public Library is screening Margin Call Thursday night at 6:30 p.m. as part of the library's film series. Margin Call was made in 2011 and is all about the 2008 financial meltdown—"a fictionalized look at key players at a major investment bank over a 24-hour period just before the crisis began," the event's Patch listing. All are welcome to the free screening.
4. This morning on Patch is a quick update on the Oak Street Bridge project. Hinsdale Village President Tom Cauley said Tuesday that the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) will require the bridge to be two lanes wide.
5. Thursday in Hinsdale Central Red Devils varsity sports: Boys Track, IHSA Sectional at Lockport High School, 4:00 p.m.; Boys Baseball vs. Downers North at Hinsdale Central, 4:30 p.m.; Girls Lacrosse, IHSA Sectional at Hinsdale Central, 5 p.m.; Boys Volleyball vs. Morton at Hinsdale Central, 6 p.m.