$1,200 Bag Snatched by Car Burglar: Police Blotter
Hinsdale police reports, March 1-3
SUNDAY, MARCH 3
Criminal Damage to Property
Someone shattered a glass light fixture valued at $2,500 on the 800 block of County Line Road and also a fixture valued at $200 on the 900 block of the same road. The incidents occurred between 10:30 p.m. March 2 and 9:50 a.m. March 3.
SATURDAY, MARCH 2
Suspect Skips Cab Fare
Someone took a cab from Tinley Park to Hinsdale and did not pay a cab fare totaling $80. The incident occurred at 9:30 p.m. on the first block of South Madison Street. A case for this incident is pending.
FRIDAY, MARCH 1
Pricey Tote Taken
A person reported that someone broke a rear window of a vehicle and stole a tote bag valued at $1,200. The incident occurred between 8:30 a.m. and 9:51 a.m. at a parking lot on the 700 block of North York Road. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $200. A case for this incident is pending.
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills news:
- Student Found With Pot at Hinsdale Central: Police Blotter
- Garfield Street Burglary Reported, Jewelry Missing
- One of 23 Guns Stolen During Burglary Found in Burr Ridge Home: Police
- $1K in Pink Tickets Stolen, Residential Burglary Reported: Police Blotter
- House Guest Suspected in Hinsdale Theft: Police Blotter
- Westmont Woman Charged With Husband's Stabbing Murder
- Birthday Party Fistfight, $150 in Steaks Stolen from Jewel: Police Blotter
- More Hinsdale ATM Trouble Reported to Police
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies, including the Hinsdale Police Department. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor by emailing email@example.com. We will verify and report the outcome.