Clarendon Hills Church Hosting Jubilee Resale: Friday's Morning Report
Nice weather and a show at The Community House are also among the things you should know about for July 27.
1. Community Presbyterian Church of Clarendon Hills is hosting its annual two-day Jubilee Resale at 39 N. Prospect Ave. beginning Friday at 8 a.m. "A large assortment of items for sale including clothing for the family, housewares, games, furniture, sporting goods, artwork, vinyls, books, jewelry, electronics, and more!" the event's Patch listing reads. See the listing for more info.
2. Skies will be partly sunny and the high will reach 83 degrees Friday, according to the National Weather Service. There's a 20 percent chance of showers after 1 p.m. Friday night, there's a slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy skies and a low of 67 degrees are expected.
3. The Community House and Stage Door Fine Arts present night two of The Little Mermaid at The Community House Friday night at 7 p.m. Tickets are $15 and there are two shows each Saturday and Sunday. See the event's Patch listing for more info.
4. This morning on Patch is a release from the Village of Clarendon Hills introducing the village's new public works director.
5. I wanted to give a quick shout-out to everyone who dropped by the Patch table at last night's Uniquely Thursday concert in Burlington Park. I had a great time talking Patch and we signed up a whole bunch of new newsletter subscribers! If you missed us, sign up for the newsletter with a couple clicks right here.