Cat Burglar Resurfaces, Teens Caught with Pot at School: Crime Catch-Up
Check out this week's crime stories out of Hinsdale, Clarendon Hills and Burr Ridge.
Look back at all the crime stories published this week on Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills and Burr Ridge Patch.
- Burglary Suspect, Elderly Uncle Once Worked as Cat Burglar Team: Kenneth Jackson, who's been charged with two Burr Ridge burglaries in the last year, and his uncle were suspected in 19 North Shore burglaries that took place during the two years prior to the pair's arrest in 2009.
- 2 Middle-Schoolers Charged with Pot Possession: Police Blotter: Hinsdale police reports, Jan. 8-14.
- Jewelry Stolen During Saturday Afternoon Burglary: The Hinsdale Police Department said the burglary took place in the 300 block of South County Line Road.
- DUI, Cold Medicine Thief, Raccoon in Chimney: Police Blotter: Clarendon Hills police reports, Jan. 10-16.
- Texting Driver Hits Car, Charged with DUI: Police Blotter: Hinsdale police reports, Jan. 8-14.
- Elderly Resident Loses $3,000 to Phone Scam: The victim was told she had won $300,000 and that she needed to send money in order to claim the prize, police said.
- Mirror Stolen from Outside Home, Car Window Smashed: Police Blotter: Burr Ridge police reports, Jan. 8-15.
- Pot Possession, Suspended License Charges: Police Blotter: Burr Ridge police reports, Jan. 8-15.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are plenty of ways to keep up on local news: