Car Crash Hospitalizes 7 Teens, Zak's Place Announces Closing: Week in Review
Patch looks back at five of the most read stories from the week of Nov. 5 to Nov. 9.
1. Seven Teens Hospitalized After Hinsdale Car Crash: Four of the teens had "incapacitating" injuries Friday night, according to police officials.
2. Zak's Place in Hinsdale Closing Its Doors Saturday Night: One of the restaurant's owners said disagreement with the owner over rent contributed to the closing of the restaurant, which has served Hinsdale since 2007.
3. Election 2012: Hinsdale and Clarendon Hills Results: Check out the vote totals for races affecting Hinsdale and Clarendon Hills, including the 5th and 6th congressional districts, 24th State Senate, and DuPage and Cook county boards.
4. Hinsdale ManorCare Employee Charged With Theft from Dementia Patient: Myra Gordon, a certified nursing assistant, stole the credit card of a patient and made $580 worth of unauthorized purchases, the DuPage State's Attorney said.
5. Kirk Dillard Re-Elected After Landslide Win Over A. Ghani: The Republican incumbent will now travel the state to seek advice on a possible run for governor in 2014.