Cash and Jewelry Stolen during Hinsdale Home Burglary: Police Blotter
Hinsdale police reports, Nov. 13-19.
MONDAY, NOV. 19
Burglary on Madison Street
A burglar broke into a home in the 100 block of South Madison Street between 10 a.m. and 2:06 p.m. and stole from the home cash and jewelry, police said.
The burglar forced entry by kicking in a back door, police said. A complete list of missing items is not yet available, police said.
The homeowners were away during the timeframe in which the burglary occurred.
SATURDAY, NOV. 17
Cell Phone Stolen
An RML Specialty Hospital employee reported that someone took her $200 cell phone while it was in the employee gym between 8:17 a.m. and 1:29 p.m. Nov. 14, police said.
The incident was reported on Nov. 17.
- Two Men Charged After Fight, One Hospitalized: Police Blotter
- Man Flees Police After Spare Tires Stolen: Police Blotter
- $6.6K in Jewelry Stolen from Homes, Counterfeit Cash: Police Blotter
- Driver Flees Police on I-55, Coke Machine Pried Open: Police Blotter
- $32,900 in Appliances Stolen from New Home: Police Blotter
- Hinsdale ManorCare Employee Charged With Theft from Dementia Patient
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies, including the Hinsdale Police Department. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor by emailing email@example.com. We will verify and report the outcome.