$800 in Exterior Lights Destroyed: Police Blotter
Hinsdale police reports, Nov. 20-26.
SATURDAY, NOV. 24
Someone damaged a minivan parked in a driveway in the 800 block of South Grant Street between 9 p.m. Nov. 23 and 11 a.m. Nov. 24, police said.
The cost of the damage was not known at the time of the report.
WEDNESDAY, NOV. 21
$800 in Property Destroyed
Someone did $800 in damage to decorative light poles and damaged lawn ornaments including a wrought-iron bench and a stone planter in front of four homes on Princeton Road and Hillcrest Avenue overnight between Nov. 20 and Nov. 21, police said.
Two of the homes were in the 300 block of Hillcrest, and one each was in the 100 block of Hillcrest and the 300 block of Princeton. Police said because of the proximity and timeframe, the incidents are believed to be related.
- House Guests Suspected in Hinsdale Jewelry Theft: Police Blotter
- Hospital Patient Punches Security Guards: Police Blotter
- Two Men Charged After Fight, One Hospitalized: Police Blotter
- Man Flees Police After Spare Tires Stolen: Police Blotter
- $6.6K in Jewelry Stolen from Homes, Counterfeit Cash: Police Blotter
- Driver Flees Police on I-55, Coke Machine Pried Open: Police Blotter
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies, including the Hinsdale Police Department. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor by emailing email@example.com. We will verify and report the outcome.