Woman Threatens to Slap Neighbor Over Cat-Sitting: Police Blotter
Clarendon Hills police reports, Sept. 13-19.
MONDAY, SEPT. 17
A resident from the 200 block of Oxford Avenue reported at 12:49 p.m. that a neighbor had threatened to slap the caller if she did not return the cat she had been pet-sitting.
The caller only wanted the incident documented. No formal complaint was filed.
SATURDAY, SEPT. 15
Fletcher Klap, 47, of the 6500 block of Burr Ridge Court, Burr Ridge, was charged with DUI after he appeared to be under the influence of alcohol during a traffic stop for improper lane usage on southbound Route 83 near Ogden Avenue at 1:28 a.m., and refused an ensuing breath test.
Klap was charged with DUI and improper lane usage. He was released to appear in court.
FRIDAY, SEPT. 14
Courtenay Bailey, 46, of the 500 block of Newberry Avenue, La Grange Park, was charged with DUI after she appeared to be under the influence of alcohol during a speeding stop on 55th Street near Virginia Avenue at 1:21 a.m., and failed an ensuing breath test.
Bailey was charged with DUI, speeding in a construction zone, and operating an uninsured vehicle. She was released to appear in court.
Stories that also might interest you:
- Complaints About Sex-Heavy Films in School Prompt Cops to Review District Emails
- Money Stolen from Three Offices in Hinsdale Building: Police Blotter
- Two People Charged in Connection with Clarendon Hills Burglary
- Thurlow Street Home Burglarized: Police Blotter
- Car Hit by Train in Hinsdale After Turning onto Tracks at Garfield